Feb 27,2015 -- Day 48
First of all, please pardon me for didn't update the development log last week. Second, it's decided: the title of this game is to be named: 'Fry Me Omelettes'. Also, I'm been working on the build(alpha) now, I'm trying to put all basic things together. I realized that it is a WHOLE LOT more to do.
Being first time developing a game, It's interesting to realize the sudden temporary lost of drive when you have SO MUCH things to do! I underestimated the time needed to make a decent game. Good thing I wasn't ambitious to make a BIG game by myself! I'm slightly overwhelmed, slightly discouraged. But everything is still within my ability, and I know what needed to be done. Only some slight worries over some future implements & setups... I know I can handle it. Just don't go too fast, and too into details. Focus on how to get the game done.
Now, here's another turn of fry testing: Deep-frying an egg into a very hot oil.
Real-life fry testing can be beneficial to my game development. I didn't know eggs can be inflated like a balloon!
Hopefully, the demo (alpha version) will be posted on March 7 (Sat), you might be able to have a taste of this frying simulation at first hand. Also, all the 5 prototypes will be put through a new page(link). Stay tuned for next week's update!
*prototypes are not available in this dev log.